"nothing is permanent in this crazy world not even our troubles."
I am a fully qualified Counsellor
with a Professional Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling and I have experience of working with both adults and children. As a member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy, I agree and follow their code of ethics for good practice.
After a twelve year career in Advertising, I didn't feel fulfilled so decided to follow my passion and train to become a Counsellor. I believe everyone deserves to feel happy, valued and respected and through Counselling I have seen first-hand how life changing it can be and the positive effects it can have on people's lives. In the fast paced, stressful world we live in today, we face many struggles and Counselling provides a safe space to talk through whatever you may be going through to help improve your wellbeing.
I practice in Person Centred Therapy which believes that you are the expert of your life and by exploring your thoughts and feelings through Counselling, it can help you understand your feelings and resolve issues that have started to feel overwhelming. I offer a caring, confidential and non-judgemental place to explore your difficulties.
My experience has been mostly focussed on supporting children and adults with anxiety and depression, issues around identity and culture, relationship problems and family matters.
In our initial session we can discuss your needs and what you're looking to get out of your therapy and you can decide if I am the right therapist for you.
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling Level 4
- Certificate in Counselling Skills Level 3
- Certificate in Counselling Studies Level 2
- Certificate in Mental Health First Aid
- Certificate in Online and Telephone Counselling skills
- Currently working with vulnerable children and young adults at Spark, Loughton
- Member of the BACP - British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Member of the DBS - Disclosure and Barring Services
- Up-to-date personal liability insurance policy